Sunday, October 10, 2010

reunited

My last post was roughly one year ago. I think with the recent geographical change it's about time to start up again because my "typical" routine was shaken and I have emerging thoughts in my head. There is so much I should have been writing about the last few months. Alas... the blanks will start to slowly fill themselves in I'm sure. I have recently found myself separated from 2 amazing people, Jill and Layton. So I'm hoping if I'm better about reading Layton's blog she'll read mine and it'll help us remain close. I remember when taking my move out to San Antonio thinking about all the wonderful people I've met in my life. Most importantly San Antonio brought Jill into my life and I miss her terribly.

So basically, I'm back. I don't have internet at my apartment yet, so the posts will be weekly on average. Please read, comment, and enrich my virtual reality.

2 comments:

Layton said...

I'm here. Write away. :)

Cuentos, fotos, what have you. said...

Reading Reading Reading. <3 <3 <3